I’ve always done things at my own pace – but I always get where I want to be in the end.
In 2010 -
- I moved in with my Mister
- I got a promotion – I couldn’t have imagined that I would be in such a fantastic position at 25
- I became an Aunt – I never comprehended just how much love I would have for my niece
- I finished a triathlon
- I watched my beloved Roosters lose the NRL Grand Final
- I paid more than a few visits to hospital to see people I love
- I received heart-wrenching news more times than I’d have liked, but I survived
- I had some truly wonderful friends, and a family that loves me
I’m looking forward to 2011. I know it will bring me even closer to where I want to be.